make me your homepage

Masturbator
All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission of the copyright holder. In the event of a copyright query, please contact the publisher, cienne.olaes@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Anawangin


After our Cagbalete Trip, we’ve decided to head north this time and visit the much talked about Island and indeed it was. The time we arrived (even until we left) the place was packed. There are people everywhere and the nice view were overpowered by the clutter of people. Perhaps not a good sight to take souvenir photos. What can I do? It’s summer. Flights to Boracay, Bohol and all the nice beaches were all booked at that time and since, we’re up for some cheap deal and great adventures, we pushed the plans to happen. I did enjoy my trip (of course, with the company of my friends) but it just didn’t turn out to be what I have expected.

Below photos are the most decent ones I got for the trip, hope these gets a passing mark. I didn’t take many photos because I was then hyped with socializing and dipping in the water. Apparently, I’m exaggerating. After a bit of chat with everyone, I slept, then slept and then slept. Why am I so tired? 



and of course, SELF-PORTRAIT... one of the perks of using UWA.


No comments: