make me your homepage

Masturbator
All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission of the copyright holder. In the event of a copyright query, please contact the publisher, cienne.olaes@gmail.com

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cherry Adame


It was another first for me: my first time to try my luck at outdoor portraiture. Thankfully, with the presence of IDPC masters, my mentors, I was able to carry on and absorb few lessons (lighting techniques, how to make a model pose, how to talk to the model to make them feel relax, and be the first one to adjust when finding the right angles).

At that time, I still don’t own a DSLR. Below shots are taken using my very first camera, Canon Powershot SX100. The shoot venue is at La Mesa Ecopark.








No comments: