make me your homepage

Masturbator
All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission of the copyright holder. In the event of a copyright query, please contact the publisher, cienne.olaes@gmail.com

Sunday, August 15, 2010

One Lazy Sunday Afternoon

It has really been a while since the last time I posted something here. So today I've decided to take a few random shots just to see if I still have the love for photography innate in me (you, be the judge). It was exactly after taking shots of my aunt's place (as a favor, so my uncle in the US would see how their renovation is progressing, will post soon).

Here's my "welcome back fordy" shots, cheers!









No comments: