make me your homepage

Masturbator
All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission of the copyright holder. In the event of a copyright query, please contact the publisher, cienne.olaes@gmail.com

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Fashion or Passion?

This started when my cousin and I joined a bazaar for a cause, November 2009. It was just a wacky idea that came up when she told me how easy it is to make one.

More than a decade ago, I remember how I used to sell beaded accessories to my elementary classmates. It was easy to sell at 10 to 50 pesos. So while my cousin was suggesting where the raw materials would be bought cheaper and sharing with me the jewelry making workshops she’d attended, I was mentally calculating the target capital and imagining the designs and the booth setup. After a few weeks, we’re all set. Here are the sample pictures:







I really enjoyed doing this, especially the part where I get to bond more with my cousin. Funny thing is that I totally have no idea how to fashionably wear them.

No comments: