make me your homepage

Masturbator
All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission of the copyright holder. In the event of a copyright query, please contact the publisher, cienne.olaes@gmail.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Manila's Best Dressed Awards 2009

It is out of real luck that I was able to join my wedding story in the part II of their Manila's Best Dressed Awards 2009 photoshoot session. I was very excited when I received the call from kuya Mike Agsaoay who happened to be part of the team. What thrills me the most is the fact that I have always wanted to go to Manila Hotel, and it's just the perfect opportunity mainly because I am not required to wear my heels and a fancy dress. Here are very few lucky shots of:

Jesli A. Lapus, looking very sharp in his black suit.


the very endearing (with high emphasis on the fact that he liked my shirt), humble and smart, Adel Tamano.





the bubbly and witty, Mia Mancio. Who can't love her?


Cris Albert, where classy (I’m giving full credits to the champagne she ordered, that we never dare drink) and gorgeous have become an understatement.




And the most fulfilling part… the "one shot at the manila hotel in my most comfy clothes" dream.

No comments: